8 Days to Valentine's Day!

Are you thinking about her? Let me give you a hint - jewelry. I don't mean to sound so blunt and sure don't want to make it so obvious, but truly jewelry and specifically diamond jewelry is a gift unmatched. And if you work a little hard on the presentation, you hit a home run.

Let me share a little Valentine gift giving moment with you. My husband came home with a douzen roses, I was touched of course and very much relieved he didn't forget! Well I accepted the roses graciously with a hug and kiss. While getting them ready to place in my special occasion crystal vase. I noticed my husband watching what I was doing, carefully. Soon enough, my eyes opened wide in complete astonishment, as I pulled one of the roses out, I noticed stuck on one of their leaves two brilliant stud earrings.

Wow! Ithought "What if I mistakingly had thrown away those leafy stems!" Then figured out why my husband's eyes were on me all the while. He was worried I might just do that. I was thrilled to say the least, the unexpected way he gave me those beautiful stud diamond earrings was the cherry on my Valentine sunday topping.